MISSION STATEMENT – OIMU
Preparation of highly qualified and competitive doctors in accordance with international standards and requirements, ready for continuous medical education and professional development based on the trinity of education, science and health care.
VISION STATEMENT – OIMU
1. OIMU is a medical university, innovative type, one of the leading centers of medical education and science.
2. OIMU is a university with training of medical personnel based on the trinity – the integration of the educational process, scientific research and innovative approaches to clinical practice.
3. OIMU is a university that provides education of competitive, socially responsible, competent specialists for the development of medicine and society.
STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES – OIMU
EDUCATIONAL GOALS – OIMU
VALUES – OIMU
Academic Freedom – Provides the freedom to choose topics and methods of teaching and research, publications, and students – to acquire knowledge according to their inclinations and needs.
Openness and Honesty – Achievements are based on transparency of action, responsibility and accountability.
Respect for the individual – Appreciating diversity and respecting individual differences, respects the dignity and rights of employees and students.
Positive environment – Contributes to the creation of an environment that leads to satisfaction with work and study, dedication to the university, readiness to preserve and develop its traditions.
Public awareness and commitment to health – Strives to provide high-quality medical care to patients, to be sensitive to the needs of society, to instill humanism and compassion in a new generation of doctors and health workers, to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Constructive cooperation – Cooperates with partners who help us achieve excellence in what we do.
“Strategic development plan for 2020-2025”, which presents the main provisions of the strategic program for the development of the university in the main areas of activity for the period from 2020 -2025. covers:
• Educational activities.
• Information about the scientific potential of the higher educational institution.
• Information about the innovative potential of the university
• Assessment of the material and technical base
• Sphere of informatization
• The international cooperation